Health Intelligence Bureau (HIB)
Normal Activities of HIB section:
- Collection and processing of Health Statistics and dissemination of information
- Epidemic Intelligence:-
– Surveillance of 21 (twenty-one) groups of Communicable Diseases ( Monthly Report to CBHI New Delhi, through On-line Transmission )
– Surveillance of 11(eleven) groups of Non- Communicable Diseases (Monthly Report to CBHI New Delhi, through On-line Transmission )
– Performance & Evaluation Report of Hospitals (Monthly)
– Doctor and Dental Health Manpower ( Yearly ) submitted to the Govt. of India
– Field Studies through Survey & Research of Health Indicators.
- Morbidity, Mortality, Vital Statistics, Programme Statistics, Health Manpower, Health facilities and other related Data.
- Disease mapping and Training on ease definition are some of the initiatives for 2013-14.